понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

best satellite tv deals




I need to find more geeks in london and build myself an entourage.

London is a rough place for us, weapos;re pretty alienated. Maybe iapos;ll stop by head2head games or the comic book shop and randomly introduce myself to people, haha.

When i try to make friends with fashionistas, popular kids, artists, scenesters ... Iapos;m usually given the snob treatment. :/ Itapos;s really lame. Youapos;d think people would get over highschool, but iapos;m always surprised.

In california it really wasnapos;t like that for me. Most people regardless of frivolous shit would at least talk to me. Iapos;m not sure why itapos;s so different here, but I feel like london has been unfair to me all my life. Iapos;m a nice kid who likes pretty much everyone, so I donapos;t think i should have ever struggled with friends just because Iapos;m a goof who plays Zelda.

And now that iapos;ve grown into a geek that has the confidence to speak, iapos;m judged harsh. Itapos;s like iapos;m a leper or something. I donapos;t get it, but i refuse to change. In my experience traveling iapos;ve discovered itapos;s definitely London people who are fucked up, not me.

diamonds club chicago, best satellite tv deals, best satellite tv deal, best satellite tv company, best satellite tv.



Комментариев нет: