воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

daniela's cantina




I had a super great weekend. I went camping with Tim, and Kaif and Russ. It was fabulous to go back to the grove, it made me feel so connected to... Something bigger than me. It was great and beautiful. It was gorgeous and perfect weather. I also got drunk for the first time ever. So not as fun as I thought it would be, not that I would never do it again or that it wasnapos;t fun (because it certainly was fun) it was just not terribly exciting. I can be that silly all on my own and not get dizzy. But I entertained the people I was with because apparently Iapos;m a really cute drunk.

Then I went apple picking with family which was great. My brother and I are actually getting along really well. We bought pumpkins and he decided that he is going to carve the Obama logo into his pumpkin which is cool.

Kira is so very happy

asume cars, daniela's cantina, daniela's, daniela winits, daniela westbrooke.



Комментариев нет: