суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evans garage museum




Turning 40 is a milestone in oneapos;s life. Iapos;ve always tried to look at age as if itapos;s just a number. Not making a big deal about that number has been how Iapos;ve handled it most of my life. Tonight I�spend the last few hours of being in my 30apos;s pondering why does it feel like that number weighs a ton? I�turn 40 tomorrow. How have I�spent my life so far? Am I happy with how itapos;s going? What am I doing right? What am I doing wrong? Lots of things are going through my mind at one time. Questions, answers, fleeting thoughts that flutter through my head like a butterfly and others that feel like they have the weight of an elephant attached to them.
The first and foremost question is the most obvious... Am I�happy with where Iapos;ve landed in my life so far?
All in all, yes. Iapos;ve managed to stay married to the same man for over 21 years. Iapos;ve successfully raised a beautiful and smart young lady that has�exceeded ALL�my expectations. I�have a secure roof over my head in the manner of my own home complete with a 30 year mortgage that I�have only 17 years more to pay on and itapos;s truly mine.
My relationship with my husband is at the best itapos;s ever been

chinkara singapore, evans garage museum, evans garage museum san diego, evans garage san diego.



Комментариев нет: