понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

camelot greenville




Well, Iapos;ve come to a descision

Iapos;m going to get rid of just about EVERY VHS tape I own. Movies recordable tapes.

I figure it this way...
VHS is practically out No one sells them except on 99 cent clearance sales.
Most of the movies I have replaced on DVD, and the ones I havenapos;t, are at least available on DVD. I can get eventually buy or download later.
I donapos;t own a VCR any longer... And I have dozens upon dozens of blank tapes I havenapos;t touched in ages.
So, Iapos;m going to go through all my apos;recordableapos; VHS, and the only ones I want to keep will be anything I taped of my family, and from college.
The rest... Well... Unless someone out there would like some blank VHS tapes, Iapos;m just going to drop them at a apos;Good Willapos; or apos;Sally-Anapos;.

Iapos;ve put up my apos;moviesapos; on eBay, but if they donapos;t sell, the offer is here if anyone wants anything.
But I honestly donapos;t see any biters. Especially the younger crowd who are coming up into the next wave of technology.
Frankly, I donapos;t see DVD, (or even Blue-ray for that matter) going another 10 years.
My personal feeling, is that everything is going to become downloadable.
Already, with things like apos;torrentsapos; movies and tv shows are just far too accessible.

So, even though I hate to part with much of this, itapos;ll make more space, and itapos;s one less thing to be cluttering up my life.


camelot greenville, camelot golfland anaheim ca, camelot golfland anaheim, camelot golfland.



Комментариев нет: